I have been awarded this by Denise at KKl Primitives Blog.
This is what Denise had to say;
Carol's personal blog dedicated to her daughter Shannon, who has Down Syndrome.
I enjoy reading about life with Shannon. One particular post that had me smiling was when Shannon's dad cut her bangs and forgot to put the scissors out of reach. Like any other child, Shannon got the scissors and proceeded to give herself a 'little' trim on the top as well, and according to Carol, there wasn't much hair left!
Shannon may be a 'special needs child' but she is happy, well adjusted, won 'student of the month' at school and had her photo in the newspaper.
She's special because she has the capacity to love everyone and everyone loves her.
It comes across in Carol's writing, how much her child means to her.
I appreiciate this very much.
The "Arte y Pico" award was created and to be given to bloggers who inspire others with their creative energy and their talents, whether it be writing, artwork in all media's. When you receive this award it is considered a "special honor". Once you have received this award, you are to pass it on to at least 5 others.
Please read more info on this wonderful award , visit: http://www.arteypico.blogspot.com/.
I have to choose 5 bloggers that I consider deserving of this award for their creativity, design, posts, and contribution to the blogging community. The rules are as follows:
1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award, creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogger community, no matter the language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
4) Award-winning and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of " Arte Y Pico "blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5) To show these rules.
This is going to be hard because there are so many that are good. Here are my 5
1. Shinade - The Painted Veil Shinade has some photos that are just beautiful. She has a beautiful blog and has already won one award for extraordinary blog. The graphics are just amazing.
2. Angel - Here and Now 4 Angel Angel blog about surviving childhood traumas are awe inspiring. The battle of triumphing over an eating disorder. It takes courage to face up to your problems and work through thme and share her thoughts and feelings about it.
3. Maitri- Magic and Moments at Dragonfly Cottage a writer, small press publisher and a fiber artist. She promotes animal welfare. She also promotes love and compassion. She donates portions of her income to help with animal welfare.
4. Lisibee- Margie and Edna's Basement This blog is based on humor. I love reading this blog as it always makes me laugh. Laughter is good for the soul and it is sure to fill you with joy.
5. Lynne - The Sewing Mom - Scrapbooking and fabric crafts are unique. I love her fabric purses. Colorful and bright.